Five years is a long time in the internet world – and that’s how long Mirage has been available as a RapidWeaver theme. Really!
The new version of Mirage, released just a couple of weeks ago, is a major upgrade with a ton of new ways to help make your web design life easier.
Instead of having to hand-code complex CSS3 animations, just select the option you want in theme settings and BOOM, smooth page loading animations whenever you want them.
Mirage v3.0 also has much improved responsive support, a sleeker updated design, built-in FontAwesome, Cycle 2 and the fancyBox lightbox plugin – plus a whole lot more than will fit in a blog post!
Take a look at Mirage v3.0, and I hope it helps you create more awesome websites.
I’ve just released Armadillo v1.5, a huge free update for all Armadillo users. There are lots and lots and lots of new stuff, and we were able to build in many of your most requested features:
- Unique meta content for each page and post
- Unique browser title for each page and post (the RW generated one is no longer duplicated)
- Localized blog dates
- Security improvements (username and password are sent in separate emails when online setup is complete)
- New “Blogger” role, just for creating and editing blog posts
- Fresh new font throughout, and improved Settings layout
- Lots of bug fixes!
There was even more we wanted to do, so we’ll begin working on the next update, v1.6, here shortly. Some of the things planned for v1.6?
- Improved support for Joe Workman’s Foundation theme
- More security improvements, like limiting the number of failed login attempts, etc.
- And more!
Be sure to get in touch with us know any specific feature requests you have.
We’ve also moved the Armadillo documentation, and hope the new look and feel helps you find what you’re looking for!